CityU Canada is pleased to support the good work of the Leadership Centre of Central Alberta. Not only will Arden Henley, Principal of Canadian Programs and Charles Scott, Coordinator of the M.Ed. Leadership Program in BC, be in attendance, but Heather Henderson, Director of the M.Ed. programs in Alberta will be speaking on Leadership and Diversity.
We encourage you to attend if you are in the Red Deer area or if you have the opportunity to travel to Alberta this coming September. For further information or to register, visit the Leadership Centre’s conference page.
Top 5 reasons to attend the conference:
- To immerse yourself in the company of other leaders and thought provokers in the field of leadership
- To gain skills and new knowledge you can use in your business
- To shift your thinking as you hear new ideas that may be useful as you travel your own leadership journey
- To learn some best or promising practices from current leaders
- To have fun and connect with other amazing individuals
Some comments from last year’s conference participants…
“The speakers and sessions were amazing, engaging and entertaining!”
“It was interactive, had the opportunity to participate and allowed us time to meet the presenters”
“Loved the opportunity to network with other community members and leaders”
“Gala event was awesome, food was excellent, loved the Alberta Sings Competition!”
“Best seminar/conference I’ve ever been to”
For more information on the conference, check out the conference poster.