What you’ll be doing
• Provide clinical assessment of the individual struggling with addiction to include a comprehensive evaluation and organize a treatment plan
• Conduct group counselling sessions (multiple times per week)
• Provide individual counselling in support of a client’s specific treatment needs and goals
• Develop and present psycho-educational sessions to clients
• Participate in clinical interventions/family meetings
• Participate as an active member of the clinical team in assessments, client reviews, treatment planning, therapeutic interventions and discharge planning
• Participate and provide clinical leadership support in community meetings Provide learning experience for volunteers, staff and students through supporting their observer role in group
What we’re looking for
• Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred, in a recognized Social Sciences program with addiction specific education
• Experience in abstinence-based addiction treatment and knowledge of the 12-step recovery model
• Experience in addiction treatment and trauma-informed care
• A member of the Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation with ICADC certification or equivalent
• Minimum of three years’ experience working within Addictions
• Must have demonstrated experience in chemical dependence, behavioural or process addiction, and concurrent psychiatric disorders
Why work for us
We are driven by our values and are passionate about improving lives. We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and professional development opportunities. Our remarkable organizational culture also makes for an exceptional workplace environment. Join us and work along-side highly motivated people who are collaborative and focused on delivering seamless services and programs to our clients and customers.
In accordance with the various provincial legislations that we operate under, Homewood Health is committed to working in collaboration with any team member who may require workplace accommodation in order to successfully perform any or all aspects of their role.Join Homewood Health and be part of an exceptional team that is helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives.
How to apply:
Visit their website and apply online.