General Information for current students

Student Portal

Current students can access the student portal

Holiday schedule 2020/2021 for BC and AB programs- link here to view.


Pay the associated fee through the Student Portal  or trough  PayPal .



Important Dates

The University Winter Break is from December 24 through January 1, returning to work on January 4, 2021.


Canadian Tuition, Fees and Charges

Note: Students taking 6 graduate credits or more per quarter are considered full-time students for tax purposes.

Link here for details on financial services offered.

Link here to download tuition fee sheet and refund policy.

The tuition rates listed below are effective for the 2018-19 Academic year (July 1, 2018 - June 30, 2019)


  • School of Education Graduate/Master of Education - per credit: $513
  • Division of Arts and Sciences Graduate/Master of Counselling - per credit: $609
  • School of Management/Bachelor of Arts in Management - For Canada Students per credit: $200 -For international Students per credit: $350
  • Application Fee: $50
  • International Application fee: $200
  • Alumni Audit per Course: $450
  • Challenge Course Fee: $450
  • Diploma Re-Issue Fee: $50
  • English Language Testing Fee: $70
  • Final Degree Audit Application Fee: $100
  • Late Registration Fee: $100
  • Official Transcript Fee per Copy online: $13  Request your Transcripts
  • Official Transcript Fee per Copy - Onsite: $18
  • Unpaid Bill Carry Cost Fee: 1%


Helpful Canada Revenue Agency Links

For clarification regarding full-time or part-time status with respect to your taxes please contact the Canada Revenue Agency at 1.800.959.8281.



Global Education City (GEC) is a student residence located in Vancouver. They offer student hotels as well as serviced apartments.

Their mandate is to "offer access to, and provide, safe, secure and comfortable accommodations to foreign and domestic students, thereby helping to give them a positive, meaningful experience while they live and study in Vancouver, BC, Canada."  Residence halls are open to students of any institution and have a variety of choices or room types.  Several locations which are accessible by transit.  Students are able to sign a contract for as little as 8 weeks up or plan to stay their whole degree.  Visit their website for more information.


Help-Line Services

Need help regarding community, government or social services in B.C.? bc211 is a Vancouver-based nonprofit organization that specializes in providing information and referral about these issues.  Their help line services include 211, the Alcohol and Drug Information and Referral Service (ADIRS), the Problem Gambling Help Line, VictimLink BC, and the Youth Against Violence Line.  They provide Chat, Call (dial 2-1-1), TTY (Access for the deaf/hard of hearing community at 604-875-0885) and Text (Text the name of your city to 2-1-1) services to people in Vancouver Island/Gulf Islands and in the Metro Vancouver, Fraser Valley, Squamish-Lillooet, and Sunshine Coast regional districts.  All services are free and confidential.  Visit their website for more information.