How to apply for the Bachelor of Arts in Management program:
- Prerequisites: The Bachelor of Arts in Management program is designed for individuals with 60 semester credits (90 quarter credits) of lower division undergraduate coursework. Click here to view the specific requirements for the BAM program.
- Application Form: Complete an Application Form and pay your non-refundable application fee of $50 CAD.
- Transcripts: Submit an official transcript documenting any prior course work at recognized institution(s). Official transcript(s) should be submitted in an envelope sealed by the university or universities you’ve attended. Please include certified translations into English where necessary.
- English Proficiency: If your prior education was earned outside CityU’s recognized English-speaking countries (Canada, USA, UK, NZ, Australia, Ireland), please submit official proof of English proficiency (i.e. IELTS, TOEFL, CAEL, etc.) Please click here for details about CityU’s English proficiency policy.
- Resume: Submit a copy of your curriculum vitae or résumé.
- References: References are not required for the BAM program at this time.
- Essay: We do not require an admissions essay for the BAM program at this time.
- Identification: Submit a photocopy of a piece of photo ID showing current name. If applicable, submit any name change documentation (marriage certificate, legal change of name).
- Bursary: You may be eligible to receive a bursary for your BAM studies. If you meet the criteria for one, please include the Bursary Application with your application package.
To help you keep track the different components of your application package, here we’ve developed a checklist for your submission package.
Please send or email all documents to:
City University of Seattle in Canada
Attention: BAM Admissions Office
789 West Pender Street, Suite 310
Vancouver, BC V6C 1H2 Canada
FAX: FAX: (604) 689 – 2489