How to apply for the Bachelor of Arts in Management program:
- Requirements: The Bachelor of Arts in Management program is designed for individuals with 60 semester credits (90 quarter credits) of lower division undergraduate coursework. Click here to view the specific requirements for the BAM program.
- Application Form: Complete an Application Form and pay your non-refundable application fee of $50 CAD. International Students please refer to the International Students Application process
- Transcripts: Submit an official transcript documenting any prior course work at recognized institution(s). Official transcript(s) should be submitted in an envelope sealed by the university or universities you’ve attended. Please include certified translations into English where necessary.
- English Proficiency: If your prior education was earned outside CityU’s recognized English-speaking countries (Canada, USA, UK, NZ, Australia, Ireland), please submit official proof of English proficiency (i.e. IELTS, TOEFL, CAEL, etc.) Please click here for details about CityU’s English proficiency policy.
- Resume: Submit a copy of your curriculum vitae or résumé.
To help you keep track the different components of your application package, here we’ve developed a checklist for your submission package. BAM Application Checklist
- Upload documents:
- Email all documents to: CityUCanadaAdmissions@CityU.edu
Send official transcripts to:
City University of Seattle in Canada
Attention: BAM Admissions Office
789 West Pender Street, Suite 310
Vancouver, BC V6C 1H2 Canada
FAX: (604) 689 – 2489