Skip navigation menu
Return to start of navigation menu

Career and work

Get insights and tips to assist you with working in Canada:

If you are an international student studying in Canada, you may have to file a Canadian income tax return. You must determine your residency status to know how you will be taxed in Canada.

Apply Request Info