We’re always thrilled to share the success of our graduates. Master of Counselling graduate Cenk Matalon shares his website and counselling approach in this website link: bravemen.ca An immigrant to Canada at the age of 19, he experienced isolation and stress and as a result dealt with his own personal depression. Through studies in psychology and an interest in helping others, he found peace and success and now helps others in his counselling practice reach their own personal best while recognizing challenges along the way.
He notes this on his website:
Welcome! My name is Cenk (pronounced as Jenk) and I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor with a Masters degree in Counselling. I offer mindfulness-based, emotion-centred, somatic therapy to serve your deepest healing, growth, and psycho-spiritual integration. You can benefit greatly from this work if:
- you are willing to do the hard work necessary to be ready for a truly fulfilling romantic partnership
- you desire connecting with a much deeper life, a sense of purpose, direction, and vitality
- you have been traumatized whether through sexual, emotional, or physical abuse
- you struggle with lack of motivation, depression, and/or stress, anxiety, and worries
- you battle with low self-esteem and lack of confidence
- you have been on a spiritual path for a long time yet you are realizing your interpersonal challenges remain intact
Thanks for sharing a little of how you are impacting the greater community Cenk. We wish you well in your business and counselling venture! You make us proud.