Within a small group atmosphere participants will:
- Gain an appreciation of how cognitive coaching, instructional coaching, and solution-based positive psychology skills can be blended together to identify goals, recognize opportunities to achieve those goals, work through obstacles, take the steps necessary and celebrate success.
- Understand coaching and how it can positively impact those who are being coached.
- Become skilled at using a coaching model that has been used effectively with business leaders, educational administrators, teachers, and consultants.
- Gain knowledge of the eleven core competencies of being an effective coach.
- Have opportunities for guided practice and feedback in the use of coaching skills, and
- Receive additional opportunities for collaboration, communication, and professional growth from each other in a rich learning environment.
October 6, 13, 20, and November 3rd
Time: 9am-12:30pm MST
Mode: On-line synchronous