Skip navigation menu
Return to start of navigation menu

Travelling to Canada

International students arriving from abroad are required to self-isolate for 14 days on arrival and must have a self-isolation plan in place, prior to their arrival. This plan must be submitted to the Government of Canada, the BC Government, and to City University in Canada.

Isolating in a new and different country may present challenges and raise questions, CityU is here to help you through the process. Contact us if you require any help.

.All students should review the Government of Canada and BC Government laws and regulations before making any travel plans.

Please follow these guidelines when preparing your trip:

Request Info