Find help along your journey
As a CityU student, you can count on us to help you throughout your journey. Experienced advisers will assist you with registration prior to and during each term. Our advisors will listen to your questions in a safe, respectful and confidential space. They will share their expertise along with accurate, up-to-date information to empower you to make informed decisions about your academic and career goals.
Academic advisors can help you with:
- Course planning
- Understanding academic probation status and GPA
- Understanding course withdrawal policy
- Understanding Authorized Leave policy
- Understanding university transfer and admission process
- Discussing grade appeal
- Discussing complaint procedure
- Tuition payment and refund policy
- Graduation process
Check our Students Services page to find information about Academic Calendars, Library Resources, Forms, and more.
Do not miss any of our upcoming workshops and events.