Who is eligible for the payment plan?
- Domestic students only
- Current quarter balances only
- $100 minimum balance to participate
What are the plan enrollment dates?
The payment plan will be open for the following dates each quarter. A new payment plan agreement request must be completed each quarter the student wishes to participate in the plan.
- Summer May 20th – June 15th
- Fall August 20th – September 15th
- Winter November 20th – December 15th
- Spring February 20th – March 15th
Payment in full is required if a payment plan agreement is not completed by the end of the open enrollment period.
How much will my payments be?
Your payments will vary each month depending upon the number of classes you’re taking, applicable scholarships, changes (drop/add) to your schedule, and any additional charges to your student account. When you complete the payment plan application, it will automatically calculate the amount of your first payment. You will receive an email for CityU’s Business Office within 10 days of the start of the term with the amounts of your second and third payments. Adjustments, such as adding or dropping a course, will automatically be made to your third payment.
What are the payment due dates?
- First payment: $25.00 plan administration fee and first installment is due 5 days of payment plan enrollment
- Second payment: Due 20th first month of the quarter
- Third payment: second month of the quarter
Are there additional costs to the payment plan?
- $25.00 per quarter non-refundable enrollment fee
- $25.00 per attempt missed payment charge
What happens if I miss a payment?
Payments that are received late may be subject to late fees. Failure to meet the conditions of a payment plan may limit a student’s ability to participate in the payment plan program in future quarters.