Skip navigation menu
Return to start of navigation menu

Medical Insurance for International Students

All international students are required to present proof that they have medical insurance in effect at the time of enrollment. If you have insurance, please submit this form.

International students must present proof of active medical insurance before registering for classes. International students are eligible for provincially subsidized public health insurance in Canada.

CityU Empower Me

Empower Me is a confidential mental health and wellness service available 24/7, 365 days a year.

Empower Me is available to students temporarily located outside of Canada for a maximum of 90 days through the Dialogue mobile app or web platform.

Request Info