There are several ways you can pay your tuition at City University in Canada. You can use any combination of these methods and / or a different method each term.
- Pre-Authorized Debit from a bank account. Instructions below.
- Credit card payment through our secure online payment service. Instructions below. Please note that the vendor charges a 2.5% service fee when using this method.
- Check or money order made out to “City University of Seattle” mailed to either the Vancouver location (789 W. Pender Street, Suite 310, Vancouver BC V6C 1H2) or the Edmonton location (10010 106 St NW #100, Edmonton, AB T5J 1G1).
- Cash: Please bring cash in person during regular business hours. (Vancouver only)
- CityU’s payment plan:
- For International Payments through flywire (Wire transfer, credit card, Alipay, and more.)
Link here to download tuition fee sheet and refund policy.
Tuition Payment Information
How to pay your tuition using a credit card or pre-authorized debit. Please have your credit card or your bank account information available before logging into your CityU account.
Step 1: Log into the student portal at http://my.cityu.edu
Step 2: Click on “My Account” on the right hand menu
Step 3: At the middle of the screen click on “Make a payment”
Step 4: This will open the TouchNet screen. Click on “Make a payment”
Step 5: You will be asked how much you would like to pay of your balance. Enter the amount you would like to pay. You can add something in the memo field such as “First payment Fall 2018” if you would like. Click “continue”
Step 6: On the next screen, you’ll be asked to select your payment method. You can choose “CAD Pre-Auth Debit” which acts like a debit card by directly debiting your bank account or “Credit Card via Pay Path.” Please note that the vendor adds a 2.5% service fee to credit card payments. There is no service fee for debit payments. You can add as many payment methods as you would like to your account (i.e. multiple credit cards or bank accounts).
Step 7: Once you select your payment method, one of the following will happen:
Pre Authorized Debit: You’ll be asked to input your information. For a debit payment, you will need your bank information including the routing number, branch number and account number. You will be given the option to save this method of payment so you do not need to enter it every time. You will be taken to a terms and agreements form for you to read and acknowledge before continuing.
Credit Card: You’ll be taken to the PayPath system and asked to enter your date of birth and last name. You’ll be taken to a screen where you are notified about the service fee. The next screen is where you enter your credit card information.
Step 8: On the next screen, review your payment and click on “Submit Payment.”
Step 9: You will receive a notice that your payment was successful. You can print a receipt from this screen.
Please note: To protect your personal information and privacy, City University in Canada will no longer accept credit cards over the phone for tuition payment.