In your preparation for your departure, there are some steps you must take before arriving in Canada.
- Have a valid study permit or study permit approval (letter of introduction), approved on or before March 18, 2020, or have a study permit approval (letter of introduction) if you are coming from the United States.
- Book a flight to Vancouver, Canada. This will make it easier for you to comply with self-isolation regulations.
- Have satisfied the Government of Canada and BC Government self-isolation planning requirements:
- Have appropriate health insurance in place.
- Are prepared to present the necessary documents at the airport and the Canadian port of entry. More information can be found on the At the border page.
- Have multiple face masks or coverings, an adequate supply of hand sanitizer, and any other essentials for your travel to Canada.