About the company:
Fort Vermilion School Division invites applications for Principal Administrator at Florence
MacDougall Community School. FMCS is a grade K to 3 school of approximately 430 students,
25 FTE teachers (including an Assistant Principal) and 37 support staff.
This full-time leadership role will commence on August 22, 2019 or an earlier agreed upon date.
- Permanent Alberta teaching certificate
- Minimum of 5 years successful teaching experience
- Master’s degree in Leadership or Curriculum
- Experience in educational leadership
- Evidence of successfully passing the required checks listed below
- Proven skills as an instructional leader
- Creative and adaptable leadership style
- Advocate for the student
- Exemplify leadership in a collaborative environment that builds team
- Evidence based decision maker
- Demonstrate effective, ethical relationships
FVSD Salary and benefits are highly competitive in the education sector and will reflect the
successful candidate’s education and experience. Please visit our web site, www.fvsd.ab.ca, for
information about our Division and to view our Collective Agreement for salary and benefits
How to apply:
Email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application must include: A cover letter, resume, and a minimum of 3 references.
Application Deadline: Open until filled. Applications received by May 20, 2019 noon, will
receive first consideration.
For more information, view their job posting.