Apply to the M.Ed. in Educational Leadership program:
- Complete the CityU official online Application Form. As part of this application, you will need to upload the most recent copy of your resume and pay a non-refundable application fee of $50.
- Submit the required supplemental materials for the Graduate Certificate in Industrial Arts program. You can download all of the necessary forms and then upload them for direct submission based upon the geographic location to which you’re applying.
- Submit your official transcripts documenting a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- You must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 to qualify for the Graduate Certificate in Industrial Arts program
- Please have your official transcripts sent directly in envelope(s) sealed by your prior university attended/attending with certified translations where necessary. Regardless of whether you’re applying to the BC or Alberta programs, please send your official transcripts to:
City University in Canada
Attention: MED Admissions
789 W. Pender Street, 3rd Floor
Vancouver, BC V6C 1H2
- Prepare for your interview. Candidates who meet the requirements for the Master of Education program will be contacted to arrange for an interview with the Program Director or other senior faculty member once their application package is complete. While no formal preparation is required, be sure to think through your goals and objectives for returning to graduate school.