OPEN TO YOUR POSSIBILITIES AT CITYU
Are you an educator or other professional who wants to advance your career without giving up your full-time job? If so, this program is perfect for you!
Our mission is to make education available to everyone with the desire to learn – in a way that works for you.
CityU’s Master of Education – Leadership in Education degree program will help you become a well-rounded, more effective leader – someone who demonstrates leadership not only in the classroom but in all parts of the community.
Whether you are aiming at a career in administration or just wish to become a more effective teacher, the program will allow you to develop yourself in a holistic and comprehensive fashion.
CityU’s MEd Leadership program will help you become effective leaders who:
- Build, Lead and Mentor teams
- Develop and Understand Meaningful Curriculum, Pedagogy and Assessment.
- Effectively Manage Human Resources, Budgets, Legal Issues
- Know Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Provide Effective Supervision of Instruction
- Are Conversant with Educational Technologies
To accommodate professionals from across the country, we offer our program on alternate weekends through an online and synchronous platform. The cohort members build on their relationships and make life-long friends.
For more information, please contact Dr. Heather Henderson, Canadian Director MEd Leadership: firstname.lastname@example.org or 403 318-5336.