The Research Assistant will be responsible for providing research and writing assistance to the Senior
Director of Gordon Neighbourhood House to support the development of ANHBC Community
Counselling Programs. This is a short-term contract to aid and assist in the development of a proposal
to be submitted on July 25th, 2019. Future opportunities may also be available.
- Provide background research including literature reviews;
- Review journals, working papers, financial reports, surveys and other materials related to the project’s development;
- Compiling and analyzing data;
- Preparing and drafting material for submission to granting agencies and foundations;
- Monitoring and responding to project related communications.
- Must be able to start immediately.
- Masters or Bachelors degree in related field (e.g. Social Work, Counselling, Psychology). A Masters Degree (completed or in progress) in Counselling is preferred;
- Understanding of basic counselling modalities and trauma-informed practice;
- Understanding of best practice in group counselling/psychoeducation is preferred;
- Strong research and written communication skills.
Compensation: Dependent on experience, beginning at $25.00/hour
Contract Length: 10-20 hours as needed between July 11th, 2019 and July 25th 2019
How to apply:
Emailing resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, view their job posting.