Sim White, M.Ed. Advisor (Vancouver)
Sim is the academic advisor for the M. Ed programs in British Columbia. Sim holds a Master’s of Education in Curriculum Instruction and Early Childhood Education from the University of Victoria. Her professional interests are in advocacy for children and the importance of the early years, and her research focused on the importance of play. In her spare time, Sim teaches Early Childhood Education at a local college and facilitates workshops throughout the Lower Mainland. She is an animal lover and loves to swim and travel and cook Turkish food.
Advising Roles and Responsibilities
Sim’s role is to take the student from admissions to graduation, assisting them through system requirements and to the realization of their academic goal. She is responsible for advising and enrolling students to assigned programs using appropriate strategies. In addition, she provides students with excellent customer service focused on improving the student experience.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Manitoba
- Master of Education, University of Victoria
- Provincial Instructor’s Diploma, Vancouver Community College
- Child Care Diploma, Red River Community College
- Email: VancouverBC@CityU.edu
- Toll Free: 1-800-663-7466