Sprott Shaw College Established in 1903, SSC is the longest standing private post-secondary institution in BC. With 16 campus locations across BC, there are locations in downtown Vancouver, Victoria, Richmond, New Westminster, Surrey and more. currently expected of the private and public sectors relevant, and respected programs delivered in a modern way. Also SSC’s long running history sets it apart from other private institutions.
Once you have acquired a Diploma or credentials from Sprott Shaw College, you will be eligible to transfer directly into the third year of study at City University.
The Bachelor of Arts in Management (BAM) degree program was specifically designed for anyone seeking a broad management background focusing on the organizational and human dimensions of the field. You will learn the fundamentals of management—the basic knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a manager in your field. You will learn the basics of teamwork, as both a leader and member. You will also improve your oral and written communication skills, as well as learn important techniques required in project management and develop research skills that will provide a pathway to lifelong learning.
Eligible Sprott Shaw Programs
- Business Fundamentals
- Business Administration: Sales & Digital Marketing
- Business Administration Management
- Post-Graduate Diploma: Global Business Management
- Business Administration Principles
- Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Education Diploma
- Early Childhood Education – Montessori
- International Trade
- Tourism/Hospitality Management
- Tourism/Hospitality Management & Business Administration Principles
- Hospitality Service with Co-op
- Hospitality Industry Professional with Co-op
- Hospitality Operations with Co-op
- Hospitality Management with Co-op
For a complete list of options please visit: Sprott Shaw College