Access our CityU library here
The CityU Library staff provides personalized, program-specific support to students and faculty worldwide. Librarians work closely with faculty to design course-integrated research guides and instruction in support of specific assignments as well as students’ lifelong learning. Through collaboration and engagement with instructional designers, subject matter experts, and program directors, librarians ensure that students learn the critical skills needed to be successful.
The CityU library is 98% digital, providing access whenever and wherever students are learning to over 284,000 e-books, 74,000 journals, and 87,000 videos selected by librarians to meet program requirements. In addition, CityU reimburses the purchase of community cards from students’ local university libraries in Canada which allows access to resources, including book checkout, at these academic libraries as well.
Through the CityU library’s website, students will find:
- Course Reading Lists of required and recommended course materials;
- Tutorials on how to find, evaluate, and use information resources;
- Online access to e-books, full-text articles, streaming videos and other resources from leading publishers;
- A catalogue of print and electronic resources owned by the CityU library as well as those available from other libraries through interlibrary loan;
- Personalized research support (via chat, web conference with screenshare, email, and phone) through our Ask a Librarian service.
Looking for tutoring services?