In addition to the general CityU application ,the Bachelor of Arts in Management program in BC requires the following supplemental application materials to review your candidacy.
Please note: We require an official transcript (Original or certified copies of diplomas) with certified English translations in addition to the supplemental documents listed below.
- Current bank statement: Current bank statement (of sponsor’s, if applicable) covering living and tuition expenses for the first year.
- Sponsorship Letter: If applicable.
- Passport ID: Copy of the ID page of your passport.
- Study Permit: Copy of Study Permit and/or any other official document issued by Canadian authorities.
- Proof of English Proficiency: If your undergraduate degree was earned outside the recognized universities: Canada, USA, UK, NZ, Australia, Ireland), please submit proof of English proficiency.
- Name changes: Only if applicable.