Advance as a Manager in Your Field
The CityU Bachelor of Arts in Management degree is specifically designed for anyone seeking a broad background in management practice with an emphasis on the organizational and human dimensions of the field. The program will teach students the fundamentals of management in terms of the basic knowledge and skills they need to succeed as managers and decision-makers in their respective fields. They will learn the basics of teaming, budgeting and marketing and improve their analytical and communication skills. Students will be introduced to the important techniques required in project management and develop research skills that will provide a pathway to lifelong learning.
In addition to the required ten core courses, students will complete up to five sustainability and ethics emphasis courses as well as three electives.
The courses will be offered in-class by highly qualified instructors with strong academic and professional backgrounds.
CityU’s BAM enables students with a two-year college or technical institution diploma or two years of undergraduate university training to leverage those credits to complete a four-year management degree.
Why BAM at City U?
- We teach from both a global and local perspective
- Scholarship opportunities
- Part-time and full-time options
- You can earn your degree in 27 months as a full-time domestic student
- 4 quarterly intakes per year: January, April, July and October
Throughout the Bachelor of Arts in Management program, you’ll learn to:
- Apply leadership theories to the work environment
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Critically analyze a variety of business problems and create effective, ethical solutions
- Find, evaluate, and use information to support professional and organizational development
- Gain a broad foundational knowledge of the many facets of management, including marketing, finance, organizational communications, human resources, and project management
- Participate in a lead productive and diverse teams
With BAM you will learn key concepts and skills in areas such as:
|Leadership||Human Resources||International Management|