Advance as a Manager in Your Field
The Bachelor of Arts in Management degree program is specially designed for individuals seeking a broad management background focusing on the organizational and human dimensions of management. In this program, you will learn the fundamentals of management-the basic knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a manager in your field.
CityU’s BAM enables students with a two-year college or technical institution diploma or two years of undergraduate university training to leverage those credits to complete a four-year management degree.
Why BAM at City U?
- We teach from both a global and local perspective
- Scholarship opportunities
- Part-time and full-time options
- You can earn your degree in 27 months as a full-time domestic student
- 4 quarterly intakes per year: January, April, July and October
Throughout the Bachelor of Arts in Management program, you’ll learn to:
- Apply leadership theories to the work environment
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Critically analyze a variety of business problems and create effective, ethical solutions
- Find, evaluate, and use information to support professional and organizational development
- Gain a broad foundational knowledge of the many facets of management, including marketing, finance, organizational communications, human resources, and project management
- Participate in a lead productive and diverse teams
With BAM you will learn key concepts and skills in areas such as:
|Leadership||Human Resources||International Management|