Do you already have a diploma/degree in any field and are now interested in a fast track program to complete a business degree?
The Bachelor of Arts in Management (BAM) degree program is specially designed for individuals seeking a broad management background focusing on the organizational and human dimensions of management. In this program, you will learn the fundamentals of management-the basic knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a manager in your field.
CityU’s BAM enables students with a two-year college or technical diploma or at least two years of undergraduate university training to leverage those credits to complete a four-year management degree.
BAM accepts transfer credits from accredited institutions worldwide.
Program Learning Outcomes
Throughout the Bachelor of Arts in Management program, you’ll learn to:
- Apply leadership theories to the work environment
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Critically analyze a variety of business problems and create effective, ethical solutions
- Find, evaluate, and use information to support professional and organizational development
- Gain a broad foundational knowledge of the many facets of management, including marketing, finance, organizational communications, human resources, and project management
- Participate in a lead productive and diverse teams
With BAM you will learn key concepts and skills in areas such as:
|Leadership||Human Resources||International Management|
Why BAM at City U?
- We teach from both a global and local perspective
- Scholarship opportunities
- Students are eligible to work off-campus during studies
- You can earn your degree in 18-21 months as a full-time student
- 4 quarterly intakes per year: January, April, July and October
- You can apply for a Postgraduate Work Permit (PGWP) for up to 3 years after you complete your degree with CityU. We recommend consulting an immigration cons
The Bachelor of Arts in Management program is only available at the Vancouver, BC location.
BE A PARTNER WITH CITYU
City University of Seattle in Canada hereby certifies that Global Education Alliance has been appointed to act as the Global Exclusive international marketing and recruitment partner in the provision of counseling and admission application services to international students.
If you are an agent interested in promoting our programs, please contact email@example.com