Do you already have a diploma/degree in any field and are now interested in a fast track program to complete a business degree?
The Bachelor of Arts in Management (BAM) degree program is specially designed for individuals seeking a broad management background focusing on the organizational and human dimensions of management. In this program, you will learn the fundamentals of management-the basic knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a manager in your field.
CityU’s BAM enables students with a two-year college or technical diploma or at least two years of undergraduate university training to leverage those credits to complete a four-year management degree.
BAM accepts transfer credits from accredited institutions worldwide.
Why BAM at City U?
- We teach from both a global and local perspective
- Scholarship opportunities
- Students are eligible to work off-campus during studies
- You can earn your degree in 18-21 months as a full-time student
- 4 quarterly intakes per year: January, April, July and October
- You can apply for a Postgraduate Work Permit (PGWP) for up to 3 years after you complete your degree with CityU. We recommend consulting an immigration consultant for further details.
Throughout the Bachelor of Arts in Management program, you’ll learn to:
- Apply leadership theories to the work environment
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Critically analyze a variety of business problems and create effective, ethical solutions
- Find, evaluate, and use information to support professional and organizational development
- Gain a broad foundational knowledge of the many facets of management, including marketing, finance, organizational communications, human resources, and project management
- Participate in a lead productive and diverse teams
With BAM you will learn key concepts and skills in areas such as:
|Leadership||Human Resources||International Management|