CityU in Canada’s programs have class start dates in the Fall Term (October), and Winter term (January for the fulltime Master of Counselling program in Vancouver, BC only). We accept applications and make admissions decisions throughout the year. Keep in mind different degree programs start at different times. For CityU programs outside of Canada, and online programs, please visit www.CityU.edu
Let Us Help You
We’re sure you have plenty of questions. How do I get started? How much are books? How much time will my degree take? Do I have to take a test to get in? Our admissions advisors have all the answers:
- Programs in British Columbia, please email BCInquiries@CityU.edu or call 1.800.668.7466
- Programs in Alberta, please email ABInquiries@cityU.edu or call 1 403.209.8352
- Programs in the US , please call 1.888.422.4898, or send us an email. The online application form is now available.
Are you a(n)…
- Current Student? Visit our Current Student’s page
- Prospective Student? Visit our Prospective Student’s page
- International Student planning to study in Vancouver, Canada? Check out our International Student’s page for more information
Attend an Information Session
See what is available in your area in our information sessions section.